Thursday, February 7, 2008

What the Hell is a Twitter?

I had to look it up on Wikipedia. Apparently Twitting is "micro-blogging." It's for people who only have a few sentences to say instead of entire paragraphs.

Sorry, kids. Not my style. :)

This morning I had a surreal experience. I was listening to Styx "Come Sail Away" this morning. Then I could easily see a flock of ravens flying overhead. What made it a surreal experience was the powerful music playing and for about two minutes these ravens were flying along the same route as the road. Awesome stuff.

I didn't get a chance to report on it yesterday but someone laid a shit-bomb in the men's room. You know it's bad when Morgan Freeman runs out of the bathroom screaming, "California! Do not approach! John Doe has the upper hand!" Well, I had to go so I walked in and was blanketed in Sarine Gas for a minute or two. I did my business, washed my hands and got out a quick as I could to alert the Hazmat team and get the women and children to safety.

No comments: