Monday, February 4, 2008

The Superbowl is Finally Over

I think you say, "lackluster."

It was an all right game. I'm so happy the Patriots lost. The reason for it is because that if they did win a perfect season; we would have never heard the last of it. Congrats to Eli Manning for finally completing a throw. He did it when it really counted.

Belechick has gotten on my last nerves, with that stupid-ass sweatshirt of his. He could buy one with short sleeves but NOOOOOOOOOOO, he's got to cut off the sleeves. It looks like he did it when a survival knife, ala Rambo style. Imagine if you will, Bellechick being sent back to Vietnam to pull out Tom Brady from a POW camp only to be left behind at the verge of pick up. The legacy is over, gentlemen. Like Robert DeNiro said in Copland, "You had your shot and you BLEW ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!"

The commericals were decent. The ones from Career Builder were disgusting. The car commericals were funny. And my favorites were the dancing Sobe Lizards and the Iron Man movie commerical.

Sadly, I'm a little sore from planting my dad's tree yesterday but the good news is, it is indeed planted. My shoes are a wreck from the georgia red-clay but it was all worth it. Hope you like the tree, Daddy. I miss you.

Well, that's all for now. I'm on my way to work. I got tomorrow off to vote but sadly, i'm also getting stitches in my stomach tomorrow to remove a pre-canerous mole. So I'll be at home if you need me.

~Jason

No comments: