Friday, April 4, 2008

A Rare Peaceful moment

Woke up early. Didn't have much to surf so I figured I'd come into work. The morning commute was bathed in twilight. A low level fog was cosuming the countryside; a preparation for the rain that was to come. The temperature is 47 degrees. It's not hot but it's not cold either. Once I arrived at the parking lot, I stepped out and for some reason, I was overwhelmed with a sense of peace.

I walked over to the end of the parking lot and stared out into the highway before me. Each car that past by was making it's morning run and the noise was soothing. The cool air caressed my face and the wind was barely there. It was a nice moment.

But like all nice moments, they're just moments. They all end.

Regardless, I hope you find yours.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I haven't had that this morning. It's been a sense of ugh it's raining and I need breakfast. lol.

Thanks for the comments on my blog. :)

You have great entries as always too. :)